Hi all

Last Tuesday the workshop was taken by Jake Goss

Who is very fine musician.   We worked on Indiana

Which in turn lead to Donna Lee which is based on the changes of Indiana is quite a challenging to play especially the melody which intricate but we did all arrive at the end.

We went on to a Wayne Shorter piece Yes or no which had a type of model feel about it and very interesting play.

Jake will be back with us again soon and said he would like to revisit Donna Lee again but at a fast tempo you have been warned.

This coming Tuesday we have Nigel Thomas who was with us the week before last which was most enjoyable. 

I will send out charts as soon as I receive them.

 

Please note I have a problem with my Sky email address so

If you need to contact me please use this new one until further notice

andrelemond@gmail.com

 

See you Tuesday.

André