Jazz academy workshop

Hi Steve,
I am sure that you and the coopistas have heard of the demise of the great Michael Garrick, jazz pianist/composer and educationalist extraordinaire.
His jazz academy runs both a summer school and a winter jazz, and his son Gabriel, another wonderful musician and educator is taking over where he left off.
There is a winter jazz workshop scheduled for 27th to 30th of December....I have been several times and it is just brilliant, and fills a hungry gap, one might say.
The URL for it is www.jazzacademy.co.uk   and you click on brochures to get the best info about the workshop.  I would be so delighted if you could print off a few, and also give out said URL to all jazzers
who might consider coming.
Thank you very much in advance for doing so.
I follow the co-op avidly, and it makes me want to come back to Brighton.....I hope I might get down some time in the new year.   Tell Geoff Simkins I say hi if you see him.
and love to you,
Betsyx